Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Calories: 233kcalPin Recipe
- 1 pound chicken breasts, organic, boneless
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- On a cutting board, cut the chicken into small pieces, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and chicken.
- Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked through. Don’t forget to stir well. Set the chicken mixture aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sweet potatoes and chicken broth.
- Cook for about 7-10minutes or until the sweet potatoes is cooked.
- Add the asparagus, and cook for about 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Return the chicken to the pan, and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.1g (3%) | Protein: 32g (64%) | Fat: 7g (11%) | Cholesterol: 99.3mg (33%) | Sugar: 2.3g
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!