Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 1 pound chicken breasts, organic, boneless
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- salt and ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- On a cutting board, cut the chicken into small pieces, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and chicken.
- Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked through. Don’t forget to stir well. Set the chicken mixture aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sweet potatoes and chicken broth.
- Cook for about 7-10minutes or until the sweet potatoes is cooked.
- Add the asparagus, and cook for about 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Return the chicken to the pan, and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.