Pork fried cauliflower rice Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 2 pork chops, diced into bite-size
- 2 12 oz. bags Green Giant® Riced Veggies Cauliflower Medley
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk , optional
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat cauliflower medley on medium-high heat in a large sauté pan until heated thoroughly.
- Add leftover pork chops and cook stirring occasionally until cauliflower begins to get crispy and pork is warm.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Clear a space in the center of the pan and pour eggs in. Scramble the eggs until they are cooked through and combine all of the skillets together.
- Serve with soy sauce and hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!