What Are The Factors That Affects Vaginal Health And How To Deal With It?
Here are the factors that affect vaginal health.
It can reduce vaginal odor. Strategies to reduce odor are mentioned below:
- Wiping front to back will prevent fecal matter from getting into the vagina
- Urinating after sexual intercourse.
- Gentle, fragrance-free soap for the vulva can also help.
- Changing underwear regularly.
- Cleaning underwear with unscented products.
- Showering after sweating as trapped sweat will increase odor.
Using this kind of product during menstruation can trap odor. Strategies to reduce odor are mentioned below:
- Menstrual cups are less to produce odor since this is used internally. However, menstrual pads and reusable cloths will definitely trap the odor during menstruation.
- Change menstrual products frequently.
Having a strong fishy odor after having sex is a sign of bacterial vaginosis. Interaction between vaginal fluid and semen can cause odor. Strategies to reduce odor are mentioned below:
- Usage of condom will prevent semen from vaginal fluid to interact
- Rinse the vagina after with plain water.
- Don’t use scented or flavored lubricants.
Leave a Reply