Chicken Fajitas Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Chicken Fajitas Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Calories: 370.2kcalPin Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced
- 1 red/white onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive/avocado oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, optional
- 1.2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together. Transfer to a greased, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. (time will vary depending on the thickness of chicken)
- Broil on high the last 2-3 minutes to get a little golden brown on the chicken and peppers.
- Serve with tortillas, over rice, with quinoa or over cauliflower rice.
- Extras: Avocado, limes, cilantro and pico de gallo.
Calories: 370.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.6g (11%) | Protein: 31.4g (63%) | Fat: 11.3g (17%) | Cholesterol: 86.1mg (29%) | Sodium: 428.3mg (18%) | Sugar: 8.2g
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!