Chicken Fajitas Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1 lb chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds, stem removed, sliced
- 1 red/white onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive/avocado oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, optional
- 1.2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together. Transfer to a greased, rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. (time will vary depending on the thickness of chicken)
- Broil on high the last 2-3 minutes to get a little golden brown on the chicken and peppers.
- Serve with tortillas, over rice, with quinoa or over cauliflower rice.
- Extras: Avocado, limes, cilantro and pico de gallo.