Steak Bites with Sweet Potatoes Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 2 lbs Sirloin steaks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lb Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Salt
- Cracked pepper
Ingredients for Curry Aioli
- 3/4 cup Good quality mayonnaise
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, garlic and curry powder until smooth and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sweet potatoes to the pan in single layer. Let sit untouched for 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Toss in the pan for an additional 10-12 minutes until fork tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Season steak pieces generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over high heat. Add in steak bites in a single layer, making sure they aren’t touching each other. Cook on high untouched until steak bites are well browned, turn sides and repeat. Continue cooking until all sides are brown. If working in batches, remove the first batch from the pan and cook the remaining steak.
- Once all the steak is cooked add both sweet potatoes and all steak back into the pan along with the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant.
- Serve hot with curry aioli.