Black Bean Chocolate Cake Recipe For Bacterial Vaginosis
- 6 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder, aluminum-free
- 1/2 tsp sweetleaf stevia extract
- 1 can Eden Foods Organic Black Beans Eden Organic Black Beans
- 5 large pastured eggs
- 1 Tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup organic erythritol
- 8 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Dust the inside of the pan with cocoa powder.
- Drain and rinse beans in a colander.
- Add beans, 3 eggs, vanilla, stevia and salt into blender or VitaMix. Blend on high until beans are completely liquefied and smooth throughout.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In another bowl add the coconut oil and erythritol and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add remaining eggs to the coconut oil/erythritol mixture, beating for one minute after each addition.
- Pour bean batter into egg mixture and mix to combine.
- Stir in cocoa powder and water and beat the batter on high for one minute, until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and shake gently to evenly distribute.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or when firm to the touch.
- Cool and serve.
very healthy cake., gonna make this again