Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Calories: 160kcalPin Recipe
- 28 ounce can tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1 pound green cabbage, about 5 cups
- 5 cups beef stock
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 onions, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Heat a 6-quart pot or dutch oven over medium to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and ground beef, cooking for a few minutes until browned, breaking it apart as it cooks.
- Add onions and carrots. Cook for a few minutes to soften, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes (including the liquid in the can), cabbage, beef stock, cauliflower, oregano, thyme, and salt. Stir everything together.
- Increase heat to bring to a simmer. Cover with a lid and decrease heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Uncover and stir. Top with parsley and serve while hot.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g (3%) | Protein: 13g (26%) | Fat: 7g (11%) | Cholesterol: 38mg (13%) | Sodium: 1080mg (45%) | Potassium: 110mg (3%) | Vitamin A: 22% | Vitamin C: 48% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 12%
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!