Chimichurri Lamb Cutlets Recipe For Feminine Issues
Easy Recipe for Chimichurri Lamb Cutlets Recipe For Feminine Issues. That will help your Feminine Issues treatment. Natural Remedy for Feminine Issues with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Marinating Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes
Calories: 303kcalPin Recipe
- 4 fresh long red chilies, seeded, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 large tomato, chopped finely
- 1 large red onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, shredded finely
- 1 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 kg 20 frenched lamb cutlets
- To make chimichurri, place all ingredients except lamb in a large bowl, season; stir to combine.
- Place half the chimichurri in a large bowl with the lamb; toss to coat in the marinade. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cover remaining chimichurri; refrigerate until required.
- Preheat a grill pan (or barbecue) over high heat. Cook lamb, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover lamb; rest for 5 minutes.
- Place lamb cutlets on a large platter; serve with reserved chimichurri. Sprinkle over extra fresh parsley sprigs to serve, if you like.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g (1%) | Protein: 30g (60%) | Fat: 18g (28%) | Cholesterol: 210mg (70%) | Sodium: 1828mg (76%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!