Roasted Potatoes with Gremolata Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 2 1/2 lbs Fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Olive oil, duck fat, pork fat, or ghee
- 2 tsp sea salt
Ingredients for the gremolata
- 3/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- juice from lemon half lemon
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl of water soak potatoes for 1-2 hours. Drain potatoes and add to a large pot of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes checking periodically. Potatoes should not be mushy, just barely tender once pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes and toss in a bowl with oil/fat and salt. Spread evenly open side down on an unlined baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set potatoes on center rack and roast for 40 minutes or until bottoms are brown and crispy.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients for gremolata. Toss and set aside until ready to serve. Gremolata can be made up to a day ahead.
- Once potatoes are done. Serve on a large plate topped with gremolata. Enjoy!