Moroccan Chicken with Kumara Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 8 chicken thigh fillet, scored
- 1/3 cup ras el hanout
- 2/3 cup natural yogurt
- 500 grams kumara, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into thin wedges lengthwise
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable/olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 1/3 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- pomegranate molasses
- Combine chicken, ras el hanout and yogurt in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic food wrap; chill for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Preheat a char-grill pan over moderately high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a baking tray. Bake chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked. Remove from the oven. Cover with foil; rest for 5 minutes. Slice.
- Meanwhile, combine kumara, chili, oil, and juice in a glass bowl. Char-grill kumara, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until browned and tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook broad beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Add beans and coriander to kumara in a bowl; toss to combine. Season to taste. Spoon kumara mixture onto a serving platter. Top with chicken and lemon wedges. Serve drizzled with pomegranate molasses.