Chimichurri Lamb Cutlets Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 4 fresh long red chilies, seeded, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 large tomato, chopped finely
- 1 large red onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, shredded finely
- 1 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 kg 20 frenched lamb cutlets
- To make chimichurri, place all ingredients except lamb in a large bowl, season; stir to combine.
- Place half the chimichurri in a large bowl with the lamb; toss to coat in the marinade. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cover remaining chimichurri; refrigerate until required.
- Preheat a grill pan (or barbecue) over high heat. Cook lamb, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Cover lamb; rest for 5 minutes.
- Place lamb cutlets on a large platter; serve with reserved chimichurri. Sprinkle over extra fresh parsley sprigs to serve, if you like.