Baked Coconut Crusted Salmon Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Baked Coconut Crusted Salmon Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Calories: 316kcalPin Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets, around ½ pound each
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted, divided, for greasing
- 1/2 cup coconut, unsweetened, shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic parsley mix
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the baking pan with coconut oil.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side-down on the prepared baking pan and brush the tops with coconut oil. Let the fillets cook for 5 minutes.
- As the fish bakes, combine the unsweetened shredded coconut, dried garlic-parsley mixture, and salt. Mix well until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, brush the tops with more coconut oil, and press the shredded coconut mixture on top of the fillets with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle coconut oil over the coconut crust and return the salmon to the oven for 15 more minutes, until the fillets are cooked through and the coconut crust is golden-brown.
- Serve the coconut-crusted salmon with fresh salad greens seasoned with salt and olive oil.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g (2%) | Protein: 30g (60%) | Fat: 20g (31%) | Cholesterol: 128mg (43%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!