Baked Coconut Crusted Salmon Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 2 salmon fillets, around ½ pound each
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted, divided, for greasing
- 1/2 cup coconut, unsweetened, shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic parsley mix
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the baking pan with coconut oil.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side-down on the prepared baking pan and brush the tops with coconut oil. Let the fillets cook for 5 minutes.
- As the fish bakes, combine the unsweetened shredded coconut, dried garlic-parsley mixture, and salt. Mix well until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, brush the tops with more coconut oil, and press the shredded coconut mixture on top of the fillets with the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle coconut oil over the coconut crust and return the salmon to the oven for 15 more minutes, until the fillets are cooked through and the coconut crust is golden-brown.
- Serve the coconut-crusted salmon with fresh salad greens seasoned with salt and olive oil.