Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe For Candida
- 28 ounce can tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1 pound green cabbage, about 5 cups
- 5 cups beef stock
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 onions, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Heat a 6-quart pot or dutch oven over medium to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and ground beef, cooking for a few minutes until browned, breaking it apart as it cooks.
- Add onions and carrots. Cook for a few minutes to soften, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes (including the liquid in the can), cabbage, beef stock, cauliflower, oregano, thyme, and salt. Stir everything together.
- Increase heat to bring to a simmer. Cover with a lid and decrease heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer for about 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Uncover and stir. Top with parsley and serve while hot.
I am glad to find numerous useful; information here in the post