Whole30 Keto Chili Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil , divided
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Celery, sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 lb Ground beef, Grass-fed 85% lean
- 4 tsp Chile powder
- 1 tbspo smoked paprika
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 can Fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 can tomatoes, Crushed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1/4 cup Parsley, minced
- Pour 1 Tbsp of the oil in your Instant Pot and turn it to saute mode. Once hot, saute the onion, pepper, celery and garlic until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil, along with the beef and cook until it begins to turn brown, about 3-4 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
- Add in the chili powder, paprika, cayenne and Allspice and cook until the beef is totally brown and no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and stir until well combined. Cover the Instant Pot (make sure it’s set to sealing) and turn it to manual mode (it should immediately be set for high pressure) set it for 10 minutes. Once cooked, let it steam release naturally.
- Once the steam is released, remove the lid and turn it to saute mode. Cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until some of the water is evaporated.
- Stir in the parsley and DEVOUR!