Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp italian spices
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 13 oz. jar of artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the squash in half and remove the seeds from the center of the squash. Place both halves onto the baking sheet, flesh-side down. Bake for 45 minutes or until meat is tender. Let it cool before removing the flesh with a fork, keeping the skin intact.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and sauté onion until translucent.
- Add garlic, zucchini, pepper, mushrooms, artichoke and Italian herbs. Continue cooking for five minutes.
- Next, add the squash flesh, black olives, and tomatoes. Cook for another five minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in reserved squash skin and garnish with fresh parsley.