Mashed Cauliflower with Rosemary Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1.5 cups beef, chicken, or vegetable stock
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Nutritional yeast, to taste, optional
- Place the stock and cauliflower in a medium saucepan and bring the boil, covered, for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is steamed and soft.
- Place the cauliflower and stock in a blender, with the rosemary and garlic as well as salt, pepper, and the (optional) nutritional yeast).
- Blend on full power, stopping and scraping the sides, until smooth.