Mashed Broccoli Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 16 oz broccoli florets, frsh and frozen
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/3 tsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, heat broccoli florets in water over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain water off.
- Add lemon juice, ghee, and garlic to the cooked broccoli. Using a handheld immersion blender, combine the ingredients until they are thoroughly blended. You may also use a food processor or potato masher if an immersion blender is unavailable.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and blend throughout the mixture.