Golden Eggplant Fries Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Golden Eggplant Fries Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Calories: 185kcalPin Recipe
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, extra virgin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the eggplant into 1-inch rounds, then slice those rounds into fry-size strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and almond milk. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the almond flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Divide evenly onto two shallow dishes.
- Roll the eggplant fries into the almond flour mixture on the first plate, then dip into the egg mixture, and then into the second plate of almond flour.
- Place the eggplant fries evenly onto the prepared baking tray. Lightly drizzle them with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown. Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g (4%) | Protein: 8g (16%) | Fat: 13g (20%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!