Garlic Asparagus Broccoli Soup Recipe For Yeast Infection
Easy Recipe for Garlic Asparagus Broccoli Soup Recipe For Yeast Infection. That will help your Yeast Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Yeast Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 3 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 13 minutes
Calories: 185kcalPin Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 lb asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 lb broccoli, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups bone broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tarragon, chopped
- In a large stockpot, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and broccoli, and cook another 3 to 4 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the bone broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Working in batches, carefully transfer the soup to a food processor. Purée until completely smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and coconut cream.
- Scoop the soup into bowls. Drizzle with lemon coconut cream and top with tarragon.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g (13%) | Protein: 8g (16%) | Fat: 6g (9%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!