Egg White Frittata Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 500 mL cartoon egg white
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a large shallow round baking dish/cake pan with olive oil, making sure to grease the sides well. Add remaining ingredients, stirring well and gently with a fork.
- Place baking dish on top of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper just in case a bit of the oil rises above the egg white mixture (optional, but I do this to avoid grease dripping down into the oven as the egg whites rise and cook).
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until egg whites are firmly set. Remove from oven and slice into 4-5 pieces when cooled. Congrats, you've got breakfast ready for the week!