Buckwheat Ravioli Recipe For Yeast Infection
Ingredient For The Filling
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup oinion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 pound meat such as chicken or beef, ground
- 1/2 pound greens such as chard or spinach, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredient For The Ravioli
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Ravioli filling, see ingredients above
Direction For The Filling
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the ground meat to the skillet and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Then add the greens and sauté until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the ground nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste. Take skillet off heat, set aside.
Direction For Ravioli
- In a large bowl, add buckwheat flour and salt, whisk to combine. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add egg yolks, egg, olive oil and water. With a fork, gently beat the egg mixture with out incorporating any of the flour mixture. Now with the fork, begin mixing in the flour mixture, a little at a time, with a stirring motion, until the dough is too stiff to mix with the fork.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead and shape dough into a smooth ball. If the dough is too dry, add more water, a tablespoon at a time, until dough is soft and pliable, but not too wet. Shape dough into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Working with half of the dough at a time, roll out to a 1/8 inch thickness, then cut into 3 inch circles. Spoon a tablespoon of filling onto the center of a dough circle, then moisten the edges with water. Top with another dough circle and press along the edges until ravioli is firmly sealed. Set aside on a lightly floured surface. Repeat with remaining dough circles and filling.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Gently slide ravioli into the water and cook, a few at a time, until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove ravioli from pot with a skimmer, plate, serve with ajvar.