Bone Broth Steamed Eggs Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- scallion curls, to garnish
- 2 shrimps, cooked, to garnish
- Crack eggs into a small mixing bowl, add chicken bone broth and salt. Whisk until uniform. Add shiitake mushrooms into the mixture.
- Divide and pour into 2 microwave-safe soup bowls. Cover bowls with cling wrap. Microwave for 2.5 minutes. Remove from microwave and discard cling wrap. Garnish with scallions and shrimp. Enjoy while hot.