Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing Recipe For Yeast Infection
- 1-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, raw, unfiltered
- 4 tbsp olive oil, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra virgin
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, raw
- 1/4 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp mustard, optional
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, optional
- Shake the apple cider vinegar bottle to mix the cloudy part at the bottom.
- In a glass bottle or a mason jar, place 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and add to the bottle.
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Shake the bottle.
- Mince the garlic, add to the bottle and shake well.
- To make the healthy lemon vinaigrette version, add ½ tsp of mustard.
- Add Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste. Shake well.
- If you like turmeric, add ¼ tsp of ground turmeric and shake well. To add a little sweetness to balance the turmeric flavor, add a few drops of stevia.
- Add to your salad.