Whole30 Spicy Chicken Patties Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1 medium zucchini, grated and squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp canola oil or coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients (except oil) and stir until just combined. The mixture will be wet.
- Form into small patties, about 1 1/2 inches wide, and place on a plate. It should be about 1/4 cup of the mixture for each patty.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties, working in batches if necessary, and cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes, then flip and finish cooking, another 4-5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Add extra oil or turn down the heat if they are cooking too quickly or if you are doing more than 1 batch. Serve.