Whole30 Baked Potato Soup Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 1/2 cups yellow/white onion
- 8 cups potatoes, dice, peeled, about 3 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, grounded
- garnishes, chopped green onion, diced tomato, paleo bacon, chipotle-lime cashew cream
- Heat olive oil on sauté mode of Instant Pot for about 5 minutes. Once the oil is glistening hot, add the onions and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, cashews, garlic, chicken stock, and nutritional yeast; stir to combine.
- Cover and switch Instant Pot to soup/stew mode, making sure the vent is closed. Once the cycle is complete, either let the pressure release naturally or switch the vent open to release it quickly.
- Using an immersion blender (or regular blender), carefully purée the hot soup until completely smooth. Be careful not to over-blend or soup will become gummy. Add the salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.