Pot Salmon Veggie Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- ghee or oil spray
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and large diced
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 salmon fillet, frozen
- spice mix of your, to taste
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 small heads of broccoli, cut into large pieces
- freshly ground black pepper, optional
- Spray the inside of the Instant Pot bowl insert with ghee or olive oil.
- Add potatoes to the bottom, spraying the top with oil, then sprinkling generously with salt. Pour in 1/4 cup of water on top.
- Place the Instant Pot trivet on top of the potatoes, then lay out 1/2 of the orange slices on the bottom of the trivet. Add the fish on top of the oranges, skin-side down. Be sure the fish are positioned so they are lying flat on the trivet and not on top of one another.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of seasoning on the tops of the fish fillets (if you don’t want to use a seasoning, salt is fine). If seasoning is not salted, be sure to add a generous amount of salt on top too. Then, lay the remaining orange slices on top of the fish, in a decorative fanned out way.
- Place the small aluminum bowl on top of the fish. Be sure it’s small enough so that it fits within the Instant Pot bowl insert. Add the broccoli, spray with ghee, and sprinkle with salt.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot Lid. Pressure cook for 3 minutes on high. When cooking is complete, immediately quick release the steam and open the lid.
- Carefully use tongs or heat-proof kitchen mitts to remove the aluminum bowl from the Instant Pot. Divide broccoli between two plates. Use a spatula to transfer the fish fillets to each plate. Carefully remove the trivet. Use a spoon to scoop up the sweet potatoes and divide them between the plates. Season with additional ghee or olive oil and salt and pepper if desired.