Keto Shrimp Scampi Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 2 summer squash
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp lemon juice / white wine
- 1/8 tsp red chili flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- Cut summer squash into noodle shapes using a spiralizer tool. Spread noodles out on top of paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 15-30 minutes. Blot the excess moisture away or lightly wring out with dry paper towels.
- In a saute or frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and sauté garlic. Add chicken broth, lemon juice (or wine), and red chili flakes. Bring to a light boil, then add in shrimp. Simmer until shrimp begin to turn pink and reduce heat to low.
- Taste the sauce, then mix in salt and pepper to your liking. Add the summer squash noodles and parsley to the pan and toss to distribute the shrimp and coat the noodles in sauce. Remove from heat and serve.