Ham and Cheese Croissant Casserole Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1 can Pillsburry Crescents
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 oz. diced ham or turkey sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray pan with cooking spray. Unroll croissants in pan and press seams together.
- Put pan in oven and cook flattened rolls for 10 minutes. While croissants are cooking, whisk eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to egg mixture. When croissants are done, pour egg mixture over top. Sprinkle ham and cheese on top. Bake 30 to 45 minutes until cooked through.