Greek Mason Jar Salad Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onions, diced/sliced
- 3 oz. chicken breast, grilled or baked
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Vigorously whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper, until it forms a balsamic vinaigrette dressing (emulsifies). You can also shake in a small container instead. Pour into the bottom of a large glass jar.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in the order listed – tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, chicken, feta cheese (if using), and romaine lettuce. Do not mix together.
- Cover the jar with a lid and refrigerate until ready to eat up to 3-5 days.
- When ready to eat, shake the jar vigorously to mix everything together. Pour into a bowl to eat.