Golden Eggplant Fries Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, extra virgin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the eggplant into 1-inch rounds, then slice those rounds into fry-size strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and almond milk. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the almond flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Divide evenly onto two shallow dishes.
- Roll the eggplant fries into the almond flour mixture on the first plate, then dip into the egg mixture, and then into the second plate of almond flour.
- Place the eggplant fries evenly onto the prepared baking tray. Lightly drizzle them with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they are crispy and golden brown. Remove from the oven and enjoy.