Fried Salmon with Broccoli and Cheese Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1 lb broccoli
- 3 oz. butter
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 lb salmon
- 1 lime, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), preferably using the broiler setting.
- Cut the broccoli into smaller florets and let simmer in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Make sure the broccoli maintains its chewy texture and delicate color.
- Drain the broccoli and discard the boiling water. Set aside, uncovered, for a minute or two to allow the steam to evaporate.
Place the drained broccoli in a well-greased baking dish. Add butter and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the broccoli and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese turns a golden color.
- In the meantime, season the salmon with salt and pepper and fry in plenty of butter, a few minutes on each side. The lime can be fried in the same pan or be served raw. This step can also be made on an outdoor grill.