Cranberry Avocado Salad Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 12 oz baby mixed greens such as spinach, and/or arugula
- 2 medium avocados, sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup roasted almonds
Ingredients For The Dressing
- 2/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried mustard
- 1 Tbsp sweet onion, minced
- 1/4 cup honey, raw, optional
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing, season to taste, and stir well.
- Place the greens in a large bowl. Add the avocado and dried cranberries.
- Pour ¼ cup of the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Scatter the almonds over the salad.
- Serve with some extra dressing.