Chipotle Lime Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Chipotle Lime Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Servings: 4 peppers
Calories: 314kcalPin Recipe
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.2 tsp salt
- cayenne pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 poblano peppers
- coconut avocado drizzle
- Roast and remove the pepper skins if you haven’t already. For more info, please refer back to the post.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat until melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the ground chicken and onions. Brown 7-8 minutes. Use a Mix ‘n’ Chop or wooden spatula to keep the chicken nice and ground. Your mixture should still be a little juicy from the onions at this point. If not, add back a tablespoon of water.
- Add the lime juice, chipotle powder, cumin, garlic (or garlic powder) and salt, and cook 1-2 minutes until mixed well and juice is mostly cooked down.
- Test the meat mixture, and add more salt to taste if necessary. Add cayenne pepper 1/8 tsp. at a time if you want a little more heat.
- Grease baking dish with additional coconut oil.
- Using a spoon, fill the peppers to capacity with the meat filling.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes or until filling is browned.
- Serve with Coconut Avocado Drizzle and freshly torn cilantro leaves.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.8g (9%) | Fat: 13.7g (21%) | Cholesterol: 54.2mg (18%) | Sodium: 1068.7mg (45%) | Potassium: 376mg (11%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!