Cauliflower Tater Tots Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1/2 large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with the coconut oil.
- Steam the cauliflower florets in a large saucepan with an inch or so of water for 5 minutes until tender, but not mushy.
- Place steamed cauliflower in a food processor and pulse a few times until the cauliflower is about the size of rice OR finely chop the florets until the size of rice.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop out mixture 1 tablespoon at a time and shape into oval shapes. Place tots on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, flipping halfway through.