Caprese Omelet Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz. cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 5 oz. mozzarella cheese, diced or sliced
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add salt and black pepper to your liking.
- Whisk well with a fork until fully combined. Add basil and stir.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Fry the tomatoes for a few minutes.
- Pour the egg batter on top of the tomatoes. Wait until the batter is slightly firm before adding the mozzarella cheese.
- Lower the heat and let the omelet set. Serve right away and enjoy!