Brussels Sprouts Salad Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
Easy Recipe for Breaded Paleo Chicken Cutlets Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection. That will help your Urinary Tract Infection treatment. Natural Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 292kcalPin Recipe
Ingredients for the vinaigrette:
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard brown or dijon
- 1 1/2 tbsp date paste or syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup light olive or avocado oil
- sea salt and black pepper
Ingredients for the salad:
- 1 lb brussels sprouts raw, shredded
- 8 slices nitrate-free bacon , cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp rendered bacon fat
- 2/3 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- sea salt of nuts
- 1 med apple, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Have all ingredients prepped and ready to go before beginning.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon pieces. Cook until crisp, stirring to evenly brown, then remove with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels, save the bacon fat.
- Place shredded Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and toss with bacon and 1 tbsp rendered bacon fat.
- Meanwhile, heat the same skillet over medium heat and add the nuts, sprinkle with sea salt. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring, until toasty, careful not to burn.
- Toss the nuts with the Sprouts and bacon, then add the chopped apples. Sprinkle with lemon juice, then add the cranberries and toss.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients except for salt and pepper in a tall jar or container and use an immersion blender to combine. Taste, then add salt and pepper.
- Toss about half the dressing with the salad, leaving the rest to serve with as extra. Serve and enjoy!*
Calories: 292kcal | Protein: 5g (10%) | Fat: 24g (37%) | Cholesterol: 12mg (4%) | Sodium: 148mg (6%) | Potassium: 296mg (8%) | Sugar: 9g
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!