Baked Salmon Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 2 4oz salmon fillets, room temperature
- 1 summer squash, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 9 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- salt and pepper
- Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 2 9”x9” pieces of aluminum foil by lying them flat on a baking sheet.
- Place zucchini and summer squash rounds on the foil in an even layer. Then add sliced cherry tomatoes on top.
- Next, place a salmon filet on each foil. Add 1 tablespoon of the avocado oil on each fillet, and sprinkle pepper over it. Place 2-3 slices of lemon on top of the salmon.
- Roll the ends of the foil packs together, forming it into a sack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until salmon is cooked and veggies are roasted.
- Remove from oven. Serve immediately with parsley for garnish.