Baked Salmon Croquettes Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1 lb wild-caught salmon, skinless
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly grease a pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add salmon and cook for 5 minutes each side or until fully cooked. Shred the salmon using a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of the almond meal, egg, chives, garlic, lemon zest, and sea salt. Form the mixture into golf ball-sized croquettes.
- Roll in the remaining 1/2 cup almond meal and place on prepared sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.