Almond, Kale, and Banana Smoothie Recipe For Urinary Tract Infection
- 1/2 orange, peeled
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups kale leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut water, unsweetened
- Blend orange, dates, almonds, and 3 Tbsp. water in a blender on low speed until almonds are finely ground.
- Increase speed to high and blend until mixture is no longer grainy, about 1 minute.
- Add banana, kale, almond milk, and ½ cup ice; blend until drink is smooth and thick.