Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe For Feminine Issues
Easy Recipe for Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe For Feminine Issues. That will help your Feminine Issues treatment. Natural Remedy for Feminine Issues with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Calories: 273kcalPin Recipe
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp italian spices
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 13 oz. jar of artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the squash in half and remove the seeds from the center of the squash. Place both halves onto the baking sheet, flesh-side down. Bake for 45 minutes or until meat is tender. Let it cool before removing the flesh with a fork, keeping the skin intact.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and sauté onion until translucent.
- Add garlic, zucchini, pepper, mushrooms, artichoke and Italian herbs. Continue cooking for five minutes.
- Next, add the squash flesh, black olives, and tomatoes. Cook for another five minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in reserved squash skin and garnish with fresh parsley.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.7g (4%) | Protein: 25.1g (50%) | Fat: 14g (22%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!