Shrimp and Artichoke Plate Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 10 oz. shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 14 oz canned artichokes
- 6 tomatoes, sun-dried on soil
- 1 1/2 oz baby spinach
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
- Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they're done; this will make it easier to remove the shell.
- Place eggs, shrimp, artichokes, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach on a plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.