Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 2 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- Small flour tortillas
- Salsa or hot sauce
- In a large bowl make a marinade using the taco seasoning, olive oil and lime juice. Toss chicken and vegetables in marinade and allow to marinate, covered for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread ingredients across pan and allow to bake for 15 minutes, or until meat is cooked through. If you want to add some char to meat and veggies, broil for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with warm tortillas, salsa, guacamole, avocado, sour cream and fresh cilantro.