Salmon with Cauliflower Salad Recipe For Feminine Issues
Easy Recipe for Salmon with Cauliflower Salad Recipe For Feminine Issues. That will help your Feminine Issues treatment. Natural Remedy for Feminine Issues with healthy food and diet.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Calories: 470kcalPin Recipe
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 220 gram salmon fillet, skinless, boneless
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped very finely
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped finely, roasted
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved cauliflower
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Season salmon with salt, add to pan; cook for 3 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for a further 1 minute or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients, except the cauliflower, in a small bowl; season to taste.
- Serve salmon with cauliflower; drizzle with the walnut mixture and sprinkle with extra parsley leaves, if you like.
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g (5%) | Protein: 34g (68%) | Fat: 32g (49%) | Cholesterol: 210mg (70%)
4-Part FREE Course on how to Get Rid of Feminine Issues Naturally Check out Feminine Health Club!