Salmon with Cauliflower Salad Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 220 gram salmon fillet, skinless, boneless
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped very finely
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp walnuts, chopped finely, roasted
- 1 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup shaved cauliflower
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Season salmon with salt, add to pan; cook for 3 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for a further 1 minute or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients, except the cauliflower, in a small bowl; season to taste.
- Serve salmon with cauliflower; drizzle with the walnut mixture and sprinkle with extra parsley leaves, if you like.