Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch peice
- 3/4 Cup Tessemae's Lemon Garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Add the chicken and Lemon Garlic dressing to a zip lock bag or bowl and mix to coat all of the chicken. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees and thread the chicken onto the skewers. When the grill is hot, place the skewers on the grill and cook for 15 minutes (flipping halfway through for even cooking) or until chicken is cooked through (160 degrees and juices will run clear).
- Garnish with fresh parsley or fresh herbs of choice before serving.