Keto Pork Chops Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 6 pork chops, boneless, thin cut
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse pork chops off with water; drain off excess water from the meat.
- In a zipper-lock bag, combine psyllium husk powder, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano.
- Individually place each pork chop in the bag with the mixture and seal. Shake until the pork chop is thoroughly coated and place on a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.