Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 cups coleslaw mix/broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 4 oz. pancetta, cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place broccoli florets, slaw, blue cheese, red onion, and cooked pancetta in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice in a separate dish until well blended. Pour mixture over the dry ingredients and toss to evenly distribute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate broccoli salad for a minimum of 30 minutes, and store in fridge until ready to serve.