Keto Breakfast Burrito with Bacon and Avocado Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 4 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ghee, for greasing
- 4 strips bacon, pasture-raised, cooked, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- fresh greens of choice (spinach, cilantro, basil)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Whisk together the eggs and almond milk in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and lightly grease with ghee.
- Pour half of the mixture into the pan to coat the bottom thinly. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Use a spatula to transfer to a plate.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the skillet and cook for an additional 3 minutes, covered.
- Top each egg “tortilla” with bacon, tomato, greens, and avocado. Roll and enjoy it!