Keto Breakfast Burger with Avocado Buns Recipe For Feminine Issues
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 egg
- 2 bacon rashers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato , sliced
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 tbsp paleo mayonnaise
- sea salt
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- Place the bacon rashers on a cold frying pan. Turn the stove on and start frying the bacon. When bacon beings to curl, flip it with a fork. Continue cooking the bacon until it is crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and crack the egg into the same pan, using the bacon fat to cook it. Cook until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Slice the avocados in half width-wise. Remove the pit and use a spoon to scoop it out of its skin.
- Fill the hole where the pit used to be with Paleo mayonnaise.
- Layer with lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, and a fried egg.
- Season with sea salt.
- Top with the second half of the avocado.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.